Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oh Yeah, Football Time!

We were so excited that Alabama football started this weekend!  Jordan and John Michael were all dressed up on Saturday and ready for the game!  JM got to wear his new UA outfit and he wore his UA hat for a good part of the day.

Roll Tide!  Ready for gameday!




JM and Jordan headed to the square while I got my hair cut.




I know they had some good daddy-son time together and I had some good alone time getting my hair did!



It gets hot out on the square!  JM needed some water!



During the game JM would watch a little, pretended to throw the football, and then go play for a little bit.  He also likes to clap when the crowd cheers!



On a random note; I finally got some flowers from my sweet husband.  I say finally because it only took a few months of hinting around.  I was so surprised when he came home from a halfday of work on Friday afternoon!  They're so pretty and I even put a few on my bedside table to brighten up our room!



This afternoon we took some family pictures in front of the fireplace after church.  John Michael wore his new Alabama outfit that Meme sent him and he looked so precious in it!  And yes, my hair is pretty darn short, but I kinda don't mind it.  With the way my pregnancy hormones are going, it will grow out in a few weeks.  Now, if only I can get it styled the way the hairdresser did.



And, because some of you back home asked, I took a sidways picture and I am being brave enough to post it!  Tomorrow starts 28 weeks and I am blown away by how fast it's going and by how HUGE I'm getting.  It's possible I may only have 10 weeks or so left.  I'm not ready!!!!!!



I'm thinking this baby is going to be b-i-g.  Mark my words.


And....check out our tomato harvest.  We have so many!  Tomorrow I'm making it my personal mission to find homes for all of these tomatoes!  They're so good and we didn't even have to fertilize them or use pesticides.  We're proud of our gardening effort.  Maybe next year we'll have more veggies!


4 comments:

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

Love...love....love your hair!!! You look so pretty...from the front and the side :) It's hard to believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by. We are just so happy that you have felt so much better this time. JM looks so cute all decked out in his Alabama outfits. Hopefully he holds up those "touchdown" arms a lot this season! And can't wait till he can say Roll Tide Roll !!

Julie said...

I think you look beautiful. I can't believe how fast the time fast flown!!! Thank you so much for the tomatoes--they look REALLY good.

Joan said...

Big Ole Baby Belly!!!! yay!!!!!

Dana/Meme said...

love your hair! frames your face just right! I hope it is easier to deal with.
I ditto Joan's comment