Thursday, September 24, 2009

Game ON!

This weekend is the big Alabama/Arkansas game!  I wish the game was going to be up here so that we could go!  I know John Michael would really enjoy seeing the football game live and in person!

John Michael is all ready for the game!  He's wearing his cute new Roll Tide shirt.  I thought he looked so precious in his big boy outfit!  We were actually on time to get to playgroup early today, so I took some pictures before we left.



When I asked John Michael who he thought would win the big game this weekend, he said:


Woo



Pig



Phooey!



Roll Tide, Y'all!



I hope everyone has a great weekend.  I'm glad tomorrow is Friday!  I sure hope it's not going to rain all weekend, that would not be any fun for us.

6 comments:

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

The cutest Bama fan ever!!! I hope we get to see those "touchdown arms" a lot this weekend. Roll Tide Roll!

laurie said...

SOOOOO cute!

kimberly said...

Mary Avery that is the cutest photo recap ever.....but I have to say, I bet Harper will break up with him after she sees this post!!! :)

Dana/Meme said...

Gooooooooooooooooooo John Michael Go!!!
Roll Tide Roll!
He is the cutest fan ever - his little onsie looks so cute on him!
Hope he loves watching the game Sat.
Cannot wait to see his "touchdown" arms in person!
And I hope we have plenty of touchdowns to raise our hands for!

Kelly said...

You had me fooled - I thought maybe we had convinced JM for a minute that he's a hot not an elephant!
GO HOGS!!!!!!! Harper should have her VICTORY dress on Sunday! :-)

Dana/Meme said...

This is after the game: AL 35 AR 7

ROLL TIDE ROLL, John Michael
You sure picked the game right this week.
And your "oooooh pig phooey" was right on.
What an exciting game; hope you enjoyed watching some of it!
Your Papa and Uncle Judd went to the game and had fun.
Uncle Ray and Meme stayed home, watched it on TV and enjoyed it.
During the game, we thought of Whole Hog Bar-b-Que and had some good ribs and bar-b-que ourselves from The Rib Shack and Pruett's! Almost as good as Dreamland!
Love you!