Friday, September 11, 2009

Boredom, Baby Stuff, and Bunco!

Once again, I'm so behind in posting pictures!  The sad part is that it has taken me 3 days to finally get everything uploaded and posted.  I've been pretty tired lately!

We got rained in on Wednesday and we were stuck in the house ALL day!  We were so bored.  It gave me a hint of what's coming for winter.  I'm not looking forward to seeing our warm weather go bye-bye!  I'm always telling Jordan that we need to move to Florida or south Alabama so I can wear flip flops year round.  Ahh....bliss!

Last weekend we went to a park that was ALL sand.  NOT fun.  I hated it, Jack got SO sandy and wet and John Michael was NOT happy with the sand, either!  We won't be going back to that park.  Luckily, Jack got groomed today, so he's nice and cute now!

 


I don't think he liked the sand on his hands and in his feet!



Next, we headed to Chick-fil-A for some FREE chicken!  We wore our Alabama outfits and got a free chicken sandwich.  I love it when Chick-fil-A runs specials like this.  Who doesn't like a free meal?!



I have laughed so hard over this next picture.  The look on JM's face is so random!  He looks so vicious!



AND...our little bear is going to BE a little bear for Halloween!  I am in love with this costume.  It might be my only Halloween left where I can still dress him to be what I want.  I'm sure by next year he'll want to choose something boyish.  The best part was that I got this outfit for around $8!  YAY!  I had been looking and looking at costumes, but they were all so expensive considering he might wear it for an hour or two, so I was so happy when I found this little bear costume!  I can't wait.



In baby news, I got an email reminder that our changing pad had arrived at Wal-Mart through site-to-store.  I forgot we ordered it!  Besides the furniture, it's our first big "new baby" item.  We're still working on clearing out the office.  LIttle by little, it will get done.  After everything is cleared out, we're going to paint!



And just for fun, here's John Michael being just a little naughty and letting Jack lick all over his cup and hands.  It never seems to end with these two.  And yes, I took the cup away right after this!



Also, last night we had our Sunday School Bunco night at Kacy's house!  It was back to school bunco, but I didn't have any of my old high school shirts up here or yearbooks.  They wouldn't have fit me anyway, I don't think!  We have the best Sunday School class.  I have been so blessed to get to know these ladies over the past year or so.  We always have such a good time when we get together!



All the girls..talking, eating, and getting ready to gamble, Baptist-style!



Here's our neighbor, Julie, who is due in December.  In a few months we will have 4 new babies in our neighborhood.  We know 2 are boys, so we're waiting to see what the next 2 will be.  I think it will be SO cool if we all have little boys!



Happy Weekend.  Maybe I can catch up on sleep this weekend and start feeling better so I can get more pictures uploaded for everyone!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I DO wear flip flops year round--HA! Even when there's snow on the ground! I got tickled at the picture of JM at Chickfila, too--he looks very intent on something. I still am just so happy about all the babies in our neighborhood--won't they have fun? And won't it be convenient to be surrounded by moms we can call in a pinch??

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

I LOVE the picture of JM giving Jackson some of his milk....haha. He looks so innocent hanging that cup over the edge of the highchair. I'm sure that Jack thinks having a little boy in the house is getting more fun every day. The picture of him eating at Chic filet is hilarious....that expression!! Love the bear costume. He will be the cutest bear ever. Try and get some rest. We hope to come soon to help out. Love y'all.