Thursday, September 3, 2009

Guess Who?!

Guess who came to eat lunch and play on Monday?!


Wells came over to play with John Michael and they had the best time!  They played and played! 



We've been meaning to get these two little guys together for forever!  John Michael shared his toys pretty decently and they just had a blast when they headed outside to the backyard after lunch!



They did all kinds of "little boy" stuff!  They pushed tractors, played with and fought over the little red car, and even played ball with Jackson!




The boys even enjoyed playing with Jackson and throwing his ball.  Bichons really are great with kids!



And Wells just loved throwing the football around!



Oh, what's that on the football?!  Why, it's an Alabama logo!  Roll TIde, Wells!  I seriously hope Mike doesn't kill me!  Football season most definitely is upon us!  Have a happy week, everyone!



Verse O' the Day:



I know, O Lord, that a man’s life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps. Correct me, Lord, but only with justice—not in your anger, lest you reduce me to nothing.

Jeremiah 10:23-24

2 comments:

Kacy said...

We had such a good time! I am so excited for football. We'll see what Mike has to say about the Alabama picture . . .

Jordan Wigley said...

I have a feeling we just started a war.... I see a cow bell in our future for some reason. :-)