Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daddy's Helper

"When it's nice and warm outside, I like to play in the grass in my bare feet!  I love to sit in my little red car and pretend to drive it.  I also love my big, yellow Tonka truck.


That truck is pretty handy when I help Dada bring in the tomatoes from the garden.  I am such a big helper!  I can haul the tomatoes all the way from the garden to the house.



Dada loads up my truck and then we bring all the tomatoes to the back porch.  Oh yeah, I also have my trusty sidekick, Jackson, to help me with the harvest!



My new favorite thing to do is try and climb up on any chair possible.  I love to rock...kinda like my Uncle Ray, I guess!



Then, Dada tries to teach me how to throw a football!  I think it is so funny and I laugh every single time!



I sure do love me some football.  Mama and Dada think it's hilarious, although Mama sometimes says she thinks she'll be outnumbered in the sports department if this next baby is a boy!



And of course, my Mama just had to get a picture of my curly curls.  She says I won't have them forever, and then Dada asks when we can cut it...Mama usually replies, "over my dead body!"


9 comments:

Kacy said...

Love it! JM is a very good blogger :-)

kimberly said...

Those curls....over my dead body too....I'm with you "mom". :) Love them!!! And that sweet smile.

Amanda Vestal said...

Look at those yummy curls. Don't cut them!

Jane(Grams/Gran) said...

Gamps is with Jordan...."When are they going to cut his hair"? haha I guess men want their baby to look like a big boy!! I love his curls, but I know that he will be just as cute when the time comes for his first "big boy" hair cut. Carry tissues....I did!

Mike said...

Let's get that boy a Mississippi State football. The Bulldogs are looking for some help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judd said...

I hope JM has learned "Roll Tide!" next time I see him.
Cut the curls! You will still have pics to show to his prom dates later on ( in my case).

Dana/Meme said...

NO CUTTING OF THE CURLS, YET!!!
I understand the "men" thing, but too bad for right now. They are only little once, and when those curls are cut, no getting them back!!! If only you have a little girl (now or later) with gorgeous locks like JM's!!
Love all of the pictures!
Love to you all!

Dana/Meme said...

PS
Papa hasn't expressed an opinion about the curls yet. I think he is okay with them for right now!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE the curls!!! I wouldn't cut them either.