Sunday, September 27, 2009

Go, Tractor, Go!

After Library reading day last week, I took John Michael up to our outdoor mall to get out of the house for a bit.  It seemed like it had been raining for two whole weeks, and even though I knew I was pushing my luck taking him two places in one morning before A: lunch and B: nap...I did it anyway.

I let him ride the little John Deere tractor at the food court!  It was so cute.  He had a really good time on it.



He was very serious about driving his tractor!  He probably would have sat in it for 10 whole minutes driving the steering wheel!  This boy loves wheels!




After we played with the tractor we headed outside into the sunshine and played in the playplace.  He likes to go in and out of the little fake tent.



It's so hard to get a good picture of him because he's on the move so much!




He thoroughly enjoyed the turtle too!



After we played outside I let him push the stroller all the way back to the car.  Another big mistake....after such a long morning AND using all his might to push the stroller, the child passed out.  I mean he was OUT and he took his afternoon nap at lunchtime instead of later in the afternoon!

We had a fun morning and I was just happy it wasn't raining!

Verse O' the Day:

See to it that no one misses the grace of God.

Hebrews 12:15

2 comments:

Dana/Meme said...

You need to take him there more often - it looks just like his kind of place! I know you both had fun! Now we will know where to take him (all wrapped up and warm, of course) to get him out of the house and having fun while you are in the hospital and at home recuperating.

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

I love the pictures that you took of JM on the tractor. He does look so serious driving that thing!! It brought back vivid memories of my mother always letting Jordan ride on everything at K-Mart...sometimes she let him ride everything twice....haha. She would have loved to spoil JM too.