Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What's Goin' On

JM is has not napped for the last 3 afternoons in a row and I am about to fall over I'm so tired!  Most days I like to nap when he does but he has refused!  I'm not sure if it's time to cut out his morning nap yet or not.  I'm not really sure about new stuff like this.  He's always so sleepy around 10 am and he usually always falls asleep really well in the morning.  All I know is that I'm pregnant and tired and in need of a nap on most afternoons.

Oh yeah, and yesterday he found his little camera monitor.  Somehow, he's never really been that interested in it but he found it yesterday during afternoon nap so I had to go in there and end that.  Lucky me, he found it again this morning at about 6:50.  I am NOT a morning person and that's just way too early to get up!  Needless to say, the camera is now sitting outside the crib.  He's still reaching for it as I type!

I found a few deals today at Walgreens!  They haven't had anything good for a while and for a few months I just stopped looking!  This is what I got for $7.45!!



I had $1 off of 2 General Mills cereals and $0.55 off the Mentos gum and then Walgreens had a coupon for the Mentos.  I really love the Walgreens brand ziploc bags, too.  I think they're even better than Ziploc so I always try to get them when they run them for $0.99!

What else is new?!  Jackson got groomed today and he looks so fluffy and pretty.  I just love it when he's groomed!  He's so much happier too.  He knows he's looking good!  He's like a little white cloud.  It's also like a day at doggy daycare so he's SO tired when he comes home.  He plays and runs around with the other dogs while he's there.  He loves to go.  We have the best groomer and I'll never go to anyone else!




Have a happy rest of the week.  I am patiently waiting for all my little green tomatoes to turn into juicy red tomatoes that I can eat!

Verse O' the Day:

For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved.  (REALLY neat verse, I don't think I've ever seen it!)

2 Peter 2:19

2 comments:

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

Hopefully when we get there Sunday you can get some afternoon napping in! Jackson is looking so fluffy and adorable. He is really an excellent looking bichon, even if he is our granddog! JM is so curious about things, I'm surprised that he hasn't taken that camera apart yet....haha. See y'all soon. PS...it is a great verse. I think I remember it from Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" study.

Mary said...

Hi,
I came to your blog from kelly's korner, i have been reading for a while but never left a comment but i thought i could be of some help to you..your son is so cute!
I found that when my son was about your sons age (mine is 2 now) he would rather take a morning nap than an afternoon nap and still to this day he naps around 10-11 a.m..but i do think that 2 naps a day at his age is a little to much..if you want to switch him to an afternoon nap (if it would be better for you) then i would go ahead and do that now, but who knows he may just want his nap in the morning :(....good luck!!
-Mary