Thursday, August 13, 2009

Petite Playdate!

The other day we had Jessica and Braxton over for lunch.  I owed them a lunch date and since the weather had been so rainy the whole day and night before, I thought that Tuesday would be a great day for our little guys to get together and play inside instead of out in the wet grass!


We had a yummy lunch of sandwiches, goldfish, hot dogs and fruit!



I think they were glad that I made brownies!



Two different age groups...they're into totally different things!  BUT, they were both excited about banging on the drum!



John Michael was really going at it!  He really likes drums.



And for some reason John MIchael started sitting in Harper's Bumbo seat when we went to playgroup last week at Kelly's house.  I totally forgot to post pictures from that, by the way.  My camera went dead!



So, I got his Bumbo seat down from the top of the closet where it has always been because he hated it!  He likes to get in it and pretend to read books.  He was so serious in this picture.  He wouldn't give up any smiles at all!



He does need a little help getting out of it because of his chunk-o-legs!  Too cute!


Verse O' the Day:



He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

Psalm 112:7

2 comments:

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

How funny!!! I laughed till I hurt when I saw the pictures of JM in the Bumbo!! And then your comment about needing help to get out because of his chunk-o-legs sent me over the edge. SO funny!!! And SO very cute! Oh how I miss him.

Dana/Meme said...

Pretending to read in the Bumbo - how cute! But I loved seeing JM and Braxton playing in JM's room. Seemed so grown up, even though they were playing seperately. That drum is a hit with all! Glad he has such sweet friends!!!