Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gymboree and a Prank

We recently signed up for Gymboree music and I have loved taking John Michael.  He really is musically inclined.  He likes to shake things and move his bootay up and down while standing at his learning table listening to music!  Jordan's mom went with us and took some pictures of the fun. 




Hey, who's taking my picture?!
Hey, who's taking my picture?!




I'm really glad that we signed up for Gymboree.  We have such a good time and John Michael really, really likes when they bring out the big box full of instruments!  He wants to steal the whole whole box and go through it and take out all of the instruments!


After we came out from Gymboree look at the monstrosety that was on my car:




BOOOO.  War Eagle my butt!  Gross.  I had to immediately take that sign off of my car (of course after we had a good chuckle!)   Go ahead and fess up if that was you!  It did bring a laugh to our day! 


Verse O' the Day:   I LOVE this verse!



“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Jeremiah 29:

 

2 comments:

Dana/Meme said...

JM seems very musical to me, too. After all, his Mom and Dad are musical, as are many other relatives. You can tell he feels the beat and really shakes his little bums. I'm glad you are doing musical Gymboree - what good fun and stimulation!!!
How ugly to put a "War Eagle" sign on your car. I would have expected a "Go Hawgs", given where you live, but not Auburn. I'll bet someone saw your car and your Alabama "things" on the car and just HAD to do it!! Good laugh!
Love the scripture too! Love and kisses and hugs to all!
We miss you all so much - it is very quiet and lonely around here.

kimberly t.bowling said...

Mary Avery---it wasn't me, as I am several states away.....but I do so LOVE the sign. War Eagle! And, I'm like your mom, that's funny someone put that instead of Go Hawgs! :)