Friday, March 27, 2009

Guess Who?!

Guess Who?!  It's me and I'm not dead or in a coma!  I've just had NO internet for almost a week and I'm about to go crazy!  I think I have an internet addiction.  Every night Jordan has been reading all of MckMama's updates on Baby Stellan to me over the phone...I'm that desperate!

The reason we're gone is last Saturday night we found out my mom's uncle passed away Saturday afternoon while washing the car in the driveway.  I've got more on that in another post but I just thought I'd post a quick update now that I'm back at "home" in Alabama with internet access! 


We have played and played and John Michael has been throughly spoiled by both great-grandparents, grandparents, uncles, and numerous family members.  Lots of spoiling going on here in Alabama!  We have (unfortunately) had a few sleepless nights due to John Michael being forced into sleeping in a pack 'n play but I'm hopeful our old sleep problems will resolve themselves when we get back to our crib.


We've also enjoyed some great Spring weather and fantastic Southern food but we are ready to get back home and no offense to our family, but we've made so many trips to Alabama in the last month, I don't think we're heading back this way for at least a few months!


2 comments:

Joan said...

You are ALWAYS in Alabama. You really should just move back here! :)

Dana/Meme said...

I agree with Joan. Just think of all of the babysitters you would have for JM and Jack!! He would be spoiled then!!! (Jack too)
It is really quiet and sad now that you and JM have gone home. What will we do? Rest a little, I am sure! Then really miss you all. We will just have to resort to watching the digital frame with all of JM's pictures on it, when we need a "daughter - grandson fix"! And go back and read your blogs and look at posted pictures. We will also be looking forward to JM's birthday coming up in May. It will be fun!!!
Missing you both with love, hugs and kisses to all!