Monday, March 16, 2009

Ginger's Shower!

Last week we had a Sunday School shower for Ginger, who is expecting a baby boy this spring!  Big sister Alex will have to contend with all the camo and blue things that Ginger got for Kade.  We have some very generous people at our church because once again, there were tons of gifts for Ginger to open! 

Ginger's sister offered her home and we had a "sweets" shower chock full of chocolate and sweet treats!
That's a table full of yum right there.

For this shower I made chocolate covered prezels.  I did the little pretzels and pretzel sticks.  I thought the white chocolate ones turned out great!  I put red and white sprinkles on the pretzels for Razorbacks, although in my head I reasoned that it could also be Alabama colors!



Yummy punch!
Yummy punch!



[caption id="attachment_681" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="TONS of gifts for Baby Kade!"]TONS of gifts for Baby Kade![/caption]



[caption id="attachment_682" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Ginger opening a very special gift."]Ginger opening a very special gift.[/caption]



Once again, it was a great shower and it's our last for at least a few months.  We'll be back in action this summer, though!  Now we just have to sit around and wait for these precious babies to arrive!

Verse O' the Day:

The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

2 comments:

Kelly said...

The shower committee has been SUPER busy this year, huh??? Thanks for showing pictures! I wanted to be there so badly but it was not a good week for Harper and I just couldn't pull it off.
Those sweets look great - and it's okay if in your heart those were Alabama pretzels. I would be the same way if we moved to AL. (I would reason they were AR pretzels.)

Kacy said...

Totally Razorback red sprinkles. Not crimson. No way. Thanks for the recap - I was sad to miss it!