Saturday, February 7, 2009

When I Grow Up...

I'm writing this morning from bed.  It seems as if I may have gotten a little bit of John Michael's cold.  He is still coughing with a little bit of runny nose.  I'm in bed surrounded by piles of clean laundry yet to be folded, kleenex, books, and the old faithful laptop.  Oh yeah, and one little fluff who hasn't left my side all morning!  I've also got Mama Mia going in the DVD player.  I haven't been in bed like time in some time!  It's kind of nice.

Jordan took John Michael this morning since I wasn't feeling great.  I may send them out this afternoon after lunch to Lowe's for a father/son outing!  They rarely go anywhere alone.  JM is sleeping now.  I've got plenty of time to be in bed this afternoon since he has decided to take anywhere from a 2-3 and a half hour nap in the mornings.  Is this normal?  I guess I shouldn't complain because it has given me so much time to get things done around here!

Anyway, here's our pictures for today:

------------------------------------------

When I grow up I'm probably going to be a lot like my dad, but with my mom's stubborn personality:



I'm probably going to like electronics.  I love the laptop (I have my own toy laptop) the TV remote, and the phone and all cell phones!



My mom is hoping that I inherited Dad's Math and Technology skills and her English, Science, and Writing skills.  I will be one well-rounded dude as long as I don't inherit Mom's Math abilities.




I will be learning to type and use the computer before you know it!



Happy Weekend!

Verse O' the Day:

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:8-

3 comments:

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

We hope that you are feeling better tonight. I know your little "fluffy" baby did every thing he could do to help and enjoyed having you all to himself!! And I DON'T even want to think about John Michael being grown up!!

Dana/Meme said...

JM looks like a natural with his little hands on the keyboard! Like the words of an old Beach Boys song, "When I grow up to be a man". It will come sooner than you can ever imagine!
Hope you are feeling better, and glad you got a day in bed relaxing, and hope you enjoyed "Mama Mia"!

Dana/Meme said...

Oh yeah, that tongue!!! Such concentration! So cute!