Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Panackes & Table Food!

My sweet new friend Bethany has an awesome blog, the Big Red Pot!  It's a little bit about life, food, savings, cooking, and family!  She had posted a picture of her pumpkin pie pancakes a few weeks ago and I knew we had to make them!  I definitely had never made these before but they were so yummy and really easy!  We even had enough batter left over to make some more on Sunday morning.


While I was making these I got to thinking that maybe Matthew was ready to eat some real table food!  So, we gave it a try and he loved it!  He really is growing up!  He's getting a few teeth now so we are now on our way to real table food!



 



Yummy!  I can't wait to eat these again this week!



Here's the link to her recipe! 


Verse O' the Day:


Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 


Revelation 3:20










  







  

 

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I can't wait to try this recipe! I love pumpkin anything and actually made pumpkin bars last night. Thanks for sharing and have a blessed week!

kimberly said...

They sound so yummy, I think I'm going to have to give them a try this weekend...thanks for sharing the link!