Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Here!!!

Apparently Christmas is right around the corner!  I found this when I was at the grocery store!  I got so excited I called my mom right away to let her know it was IN STOCK!


I was completely obsessed with this last year.  Mom bought it when she came up after Matthew was born.  I didn't quite realize it was a seasonal item until I went to buy it after Christmas and it was out of stock!  It is SOO yummy!


And here's my little kitchen helpers helping me make a cake this afternoon for our monthly Recipe Exchange Supper Group tonight!




Have a happy Tuesday!


Verse O' the Day:



Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it.

Psalm 34:14

3 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Cutest kitchen helpers ever!!! What kind of caayyyke did they help you make? From JM's face, I would say that it must have been pretty yummy!! HA! Hopefully you will stock up on your Peppermint Mocha this year :)

Rachel said...

mmmmm!!!!

speck said...

we buy several and freeze them. they freeze just fine.
thaw in the fridge for a day and just shake it all up really well.

I understand your obsession. With us...its vanilla chai spice creamer....oh my goodness.