Saturday, June 26, 2010

7 Months and Just Checking In!

Matthew is officially 7 months old now!  I can't believe it.  He's getting so much more mobile and he can definitely army-crawl to get what he wants!  He's just a roly-poly little thing and he is so squirmy!  He is such a sweet baby and he gets happier and sweeter as time goes by!  He's a little over 22 pounds and he can wear 12-18 month clothes.  He wears size 4 diapers and he does NOT like my homemade baby food.  Unlike John Michael, he just prefers Gerber!  Oh well, at least I tried!  Matthew is over the ear infection/sinus infection and then whatever viral illness the boys picked up and brought to Alabama.  All those combined made for a rough week around here with little sleep for me!  I'm glad both boys are happy and well now!

Oh what a sweet baby!  And yes, that's him sweetly holding his medicine dropper!  I think we'll keep him!



Nothing too exciting to blog about.  I'm just checking in and saying "hi"!  My camera is dead, I can't find the battery charger, I have no disk space left on my laptop so I can't upload anymore pictures, and the pictures I have taken are on my mother-in-law's computer....so that leaves me unable to blog about anything going on recently!  I really need to find my battery charger!  Everyone have a happy weekend!

1 comments:

Jordan Wigley said...

I miss you all soooo much! I'm so happy that it's only a few more days until we're back together again! My little man has gotten so big while you've been gone. He looks like such a big boy sitting in the booster seat holding his arms up like that. So cute!

I hope you get a little rest today at some point. Have a great day, and give the boys a big hug for me!

Love you,
Jordan