Monday, January 25, 2010

Whatcha Been Doing?!

What have we been up to?  Well, I finally cleared out our camera and I must say I have not done a great job of taking pictures this past week. 

JM has been sick for a week now but luckily my in-laws made a trip to see us and I could not be more grateful.  Between a super whiny, sick John Michael and then Matthew needing love and attention and feeding, we have run ourselves ragged this week!  Luckily we got JM to the doctor this afternoon and we started antibiotics tonight so I think he'll be on the mend here in a day or so.  I sure hope so.

Until then we'll be hanging around the house for another day or two to get completely well!

I had some random pictures from a few weeks ago since I don't have anything interesting or too new to post!

During the snow that kept us inside for days on end JM helped me make brownies!



We played basketball with baby Matthew!



And Matthew smiled and hung out in his Santa pjs...these pictures are a few weeks old and yes, I let him wear Santa pjs after Christmas!



I attempted an art project with JM that turned into a disaster...it's cool whip plus food coloring and he was supposed to "paint" with it.  He totally didn't get it but he ate it!



We also let him paint for real and he did a good job!



We had a little bit warmer weather come our way so we made a mad dash to play outside!  YES!  Finally, warm weather!



Warm weather means red car time in the backyard!



Even Jack got to enjoy the weather.



Because JM had been in the house for so many days on end, we decided we needed to go somewhere where JM couldn't get anyone else sick (like to the birthday party we had been invited to!) so we ran to the mall for a little bit and it was nice to just get out of the house for a bit.


He enjoyed watching the cotton candy machine but he refused to eat it or touch it.



Matthew hung out while we did a bit of shopping. By the way, we got fantastic deals at Children's Place.  Half off of reduced prices is my kind of sale!



And JM made Dada proud by choosing the Jeep to ride in at the mall!


3 comments:

Dana/Meme said...

JM's art is good. Think of it as abstract.

Judd

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

You can't blame a fellow for wanting to eat the cool whip instead of painting with it!! haha The mall was a fun outing and JM had such a great time driving the Jeep! I bet if he had been feeling a little better, he would have eaten some of the cotton candy. We had a great time there last week and I'm glad that we just happened to have planned a trip at a time when you really needed us to be there.

kimberly said...

Love the cool whip art....great idea, fun for the kids! JM did a fantastic job, too! I still can't believe he didn't like the cotton candy????? Pretty colored SUGAR???? What's not to like? :)