Friday, December 25, 2009

Which is Which?!

We have had a wonderful, low-key Christmas at our very own home this year.  It's been nice but I am tired!  It's fun to see your kiddos opening presents and having fun.  I will do a Christmas post perhaps tomorrow, but I just HAD to post a few pictures that we've been looking at tonight.  I've been tricking Jordan all night as to which baby is which!  I have to say, I've stumped him a few times!

Can you tell the difference between John Michael vs. Matthew's baby pictures?!  We're starting to see how much they are alike but also the little things about each of them that is different!



 




 




 




Verse O' the Day:



Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 73:25-26

4 comments:

Ivy said...

Such cute babies! Merry Christmas.

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

I think I can figure each set out, but I've always thought that they look so much alike. I had already done side by side comparisons on my computer. I definately know the baby in the last set of photos, in the top hospital bed picture is JM because Matthew filled it up!! haha They are both the most precious little boys in the world (and the cutest)!

Vonda said...

I am only sure on the 3rd set of photos. Wow!!! The boys sure can't deny they are brothers. Glad your Christmas went well. I have your Christmas card from us. I had the wrong address so it got returned. I am a dip.

kimberly t. bowling said...

They do favor, sooooo much....I think I have them figured out though....here's my guess starting from the top:

Matthew, JM, JM, Matthew, Matthew, JM, JM, Matthew