Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eating My Words

The very first words out of my mouth after John Michael was born naturally was "I'm NEVER doing that again!"  Well...18 months later here we are and I DID do it again. 

So, after pushing out an 11 pound baby I told Jordan that we were seriously going to have to rethink how to expand our family one day if that is what's in our cards, because I'm not sure I can do it again.

But then, Oh...there's this....


It takes my breath away and it's just so precious.  I may have to eat my words.  Of course, everything is all worth it for a precious new life!



John Michael is having some adjustment issues.  This is the best picture I could get of him, if that tells you anything.  His reindeer outfit is so precious.  He actually had it last year, I just bought it big and rolled up the pants!



Don't let his impish grin fool you, he's full of blood-curdling screams and some occasional naughty behavior.  Of course, he's just as precious as ever and he's smart so I know he will adjust!  Poor guy, he just doesn't understand.



We're all off to bed and I'm hoping Baby Matthew has a little bit better night than last night.  I'm tired!  Good night.

3 comments:

Carie said...

Aww, they are both sooo darn cute. I love the way he's holding his hands in the first pic :) soo precious!

Mary said...

those pictures are precious... i too said "i'm NEVER doing that again!!!" but i envy you for having another while your first is so young! i could NOT handle it! my son will have just turned 3 (his birthday is may 4th and i am due may 3rd) when this next baby is born! i hope the baby slept well you for you!
-Mary

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

I love JM's impish grin!!! I also love the way Matthew hold his little hands. They are both the most precious boys on earth and I love them oh so much. Hope you get a good night's sleep. Love to all