Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Name Change?

John Michael has decided that he doesn't like the name Matthew.  He can't quite say it, anyway!  So, he has decided to call Matthew "Night Night", except when JM tells you night night he says "Not Not!"


I guess Matthew IS asleep a lot!  It's so funny because JM is just observing that Matthew's asleep but he's saying it constantly now!  What do you think?!  Should we change his name to Not Not!!!!



I don't think he looks like a Night Night, just a Matthew!



And just for fun, here's JM up to his old vacuuming antics!  He loves the vacuum and the swiffer.   You'd better believe in a few years I'm going to start letting him vacuum and swiffer for real!




I'm too tired to write about my first day solo taking the boys out by myself.  It's a doozie with one thing after another, but we survived and luckily it was a night that a sweet friend from Sunday School was bringing us dinner!  Yay.  Have a happy day!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

In that top picture - Matthew looks EXACTLY like JM!!!
I can't even imagine taking two kids anywhere......one baby wears me out! :-) I know you are doing awesome!

Erin said...

Your boys are precious!! I can't imagine taking 2 babies out...before long you'll be a pro!!

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

I'm really partial to the name Matthew :) Maybe he can learn to say Bubs...as Janna use to call Jordan...haha. I sure am missing them both. And just so you know....by the time JM is big enough to vacuum, he probably will not want to...haha. Hope your day went better today. You're doing a great job!

Claire said...

Oh, your boys are precious! That first pic of Matthew is adorable!

Cxx