Thursday, December 17, 2009

Double Trouble

JM and his ever-faithful companion, Jack!



And did I mention we have a very passive baby?  He couldn't care less that I changed him on the den floor in the middle of Jack running around and JM playing with toys all around him!



My wonderful hubby is off on paternity leave and I've been so happy to have him around.  Perhaps we'll even get a Christmas movie in tonight! 


Verse O' the Day:



Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Galatians 6:2

 

2 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

I love the picture of JM and Jack looking out the window! I can only wonder what they are looking at. Maybe they are both on "Santa Watch"! Haha Gamps will love that one too!! Matthew looks so relaxed. It seems second babies are for the most part calmer than your first one. Probably because the parents are more relaxed the second time around. I can't wait to see y'all and get some baby lovin' in this weekend. And of course see the little fluff too :)

Robin said...

That picture of JM and Jack is so cute!! And of course Matthew is precious!