Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Initiation

I knew it was bound to happen....

Every parent has this first time that they must do this for their child....an initiation into the club of annoying kid places that you have to go to!

What am I talking about?  It's Chuck E. Cheese!!!  It was interesting, to say the least.  It crossed my mind that it might be fun to take John Michael to Chuck E. Cheese while he's an only child.  There's very little time left, so we packed up on Friday night and went!

Sensory overload is the phrase that comes to mind.  I was surprised at how big it was.  There were SO many games and there were SO many people there!  We played games, ate pizza, and played some more games.  It was an expensive night out, but it was worth it.  We all had a good time!

Because we took so many pictures I decided to make a slide show so that the fam could see what all John Michael played with.  I realize you will not want to watch this if JM is not your grandchild, so Mom and Dad, enjoy!  We made this for you!

Also, Uncle Judd, JM was supposed to get a haircut today but we couldn't make it because JM was so tired that there was no way he was going to make it to that appointment...so, he WILL be getting a haircut on Tuesday.  I know it will make your week, but don't get your hopes up because I'm only get a VERY, VERY minuscule amount cut off!

 

4 comments:

Judd said...

Reminds me of when we used to hit the Chuck E. Cheese when we were growing up. I didn't say you should cut JM's hair. What I did say was that I know some Wal-Mart employees who think JM has a mullet. I am just saying.

Dana/Meme said...

so mullet, just beautiful curls that any female would die for!
they are only babies once, so let them be little as long as possible!
a wee bit of trimming wouldn't hurt, but not a big boy haircut yet, please!

Shannon said...

I'm so impressed with all the enery you have w/ JM, especially since you are due any day!!! WOW!!

Erin said...

looks like fun! I know it kind of sounds like a party pooper but I kind of dread Chuck E Cheese. I guess when you see the smile on your childs face you get over yourself! Ha! Don't blame you for the haircut, he's got BEAUTIFUL locks!