Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lazy Saturday

I am so tired this morning I can hardly stand it.  Luckily, JM has his Gran and Gamps here to play with him so I don't feel like too terrible of a mom today.  I slept really well from about 6:30 am to 7:45am, at which time when I went to get out of bed I had a terrible calf cramp that sent me back to bed for another hour.  Yawn!

I am so uncomfortable and I am ready.  I'm not sure we'll ever be 100% ready for this baby to come, but if I didn't have to give birth, it would be great!  Ready or not, this baby will (eventually) come!

Enough about me!  These pictures from last weekend crack me up!  We found John Michael all sprawled out in his bean bag chair.  As you can see, he looks pretty darn happy and content watching cartoons!



 And just so you don't think we were too lazy all day...we also played outside in the sunshine later in the day!




JM loves to help Jordan throw the ball for Jack. 




Fun Times!



I'm happy to report that we had a successful haircut today!  I didn't cry and John Michael still has curls!  I'll post pictures tomorrow!

0 comments: