Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family Fun!

Well, John Michael and I have colds, so we're just going to hang around the house this week while we recover.  I just really want us to be able to stay well during these next few weeks to months.

It was so nice to have family up for a visit last week!  We got a lot of things crossed off our Baby To Do list, and I got to take naps, so I was happy!  The nursery is basically completed except paint touch ups, the closet, and we need a dresser! 

The fam helped out around the house and really helped me get some small things done.  It's so nice to have family to come up and visit and help you, especially when you're this pregnant!

Uncle Judd and John Michael had fun playing outside!  Of course, JM played in his little red car and Uncle Judd obliged him and pushed him all around the yard!  It's his favorite thing.

 


Uncle Judd is one of the familial possibilities of where John Michael got his blond hair and blue eyes!





Oh, how this little guy loves his red car!



Obviously, I've got some more family pictures but I'm going to have to get some more rechargeable batteries for our camera to be able to post them!  Have a happy, healthy week!


Verse O' the Day:



For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.

Luke 21:15

2 comments:

Dana/Meme said...

It was so wonderful to spend the week with you and Jordan and especially JM!! He is sooooo precious. You look radiant pregnant! Jordan has done a great job on the baby's nursery. Can't wait to meet the new grandbaby and see he/she in it's mother's arms!! (Daddy's too)
We miss you all terribly already, but suppose we will back up for the long awaited, wonderful birth soon!
Roll Tide over LSU!!!!!
Love to all,
Mom/Meme

kimberly t. bowling said...

I gave you an award....go to my blog for more about it!