Monday, August 22, 2011

Did Tiger Woods Start Out This Way?!

All I have to say is, did Tiger Woods start out this way?!


Matthew has a deep obsession with anything remotely round that might resemble a ball and he loves to play golf.  LOVES! 



I caught him in the act the other day.  I know I've mentioned he will make anything into a golf club and it doesn't actually have to be a ball for him to hit it like a golf ball.  Case in point: last night I cleaned up a baby tomato from the den carpet because he was playing golf with his toothbrush and using the tomato as the ball.  I'm not kidding!



He's so serious about his golf.  He found a way to carry all 3 blocks AND the golf club out to the hallway so he could hit it!  Also, he got his hat down from a peg all by himself by using his club!



 



Funny thing is, we've never actually shown him how to play or how to hold the club or anything.  We have been playing Wii golf recently, though!



He has perfect form.  What a silly boy; and he is ALL boy!



John Michael ventured over for a quick minute to take a little golf break himself!  He's definitely not as into golf as Matthew is!


1 comments:

Jane (GaGa) said...

Love all the pictures!! In the first one, he looks so innocent. In the second one, I love the genius idea of carrying the club between his legs since his hands were full... haha. Goodness knows there is no use working off extra calories having to make two trips!! He does have great form and follow through. And I laughed at his cap with the tag still on it :) Why does JM look like a 4 year old in that picture? Good grief...he has to quit getting older. I can't stand it the thought of him growing up so quickly.