Thursday, August 4, 2011

Catch Me Up!

At the end of the month I always see so many things that I never posted.  Things have been really busy around here lately so I'm just going to post some fun, random off the wall pictures!  I can't believe July passed so quickly.  It seems like each month flies by faster than the one before!  Hopefully I can start taking more time to blog more often because I love being able to record what we're doing and I love looking back on my blog and seeing what all we were up to!

So what has July held for us?!


For some reason Matthew is the one who loves to help wash Noah.  He loves to pour water over him and help wash his hair!  It's so sweet!



Just a sweet Noah picture!



I took Noah to his first "girl" outing!  We had a girl's night get together and we had THE best time. I love to sit around and talk with all the girls from our Sunday School class.  It is so nice and refreshing.  Laurie is holding Noah, as she is the designated little baby holder!


Here are all of the newest little babies in our class!  We're going to keep the nursing room busy at church the next few months.  Maybe they'll add some more rocking chairs?!



I love Matthew's new "cheeeeeese" face!  He looks so cute in his little watermelon jon-jon!



After much thought and consideration we let JM watch just a little bit of Star Wars.  A friend told him about it and he talked about it for forever and ever so we decided to have a family movie night and watch Star Wars.  I fully realize I am now greatly outnumbered by boys so I'll probably always have family movie night with stuff like this!



We popped popcorn and snuggled together as we learned about the Force!



I survived my first day with all 3 boys!  Tummy time was fun!



Can you tell the boys love their brother?



We finally made it to our pool!  We've been a bit busy this summer and I feel so bad that we haven't taken the boys swimming.  We went after dinner and the boys had a great time!


This picture cracks me up.  Matthew is built like a football player! 



 



I stayed out with Noah, because let's face it, I'm not getting into a swimsuit this summer!



Oh these boys love their daddy!  He's the best daddy ever!


2 comments:

Jane (GaGa) said...

Love the picture of Matthew helping bathe Noah and also his "cheesey" scrunchy face!!! They tummy time picture of all three of them is soooo sweet. Hopefully y'all will get some more swim time in this summer. Looks like they had a fun time!!

Dana Maxwell/Meme said...

I LOVE the picture of JM watching Star Wars - it is priceless. He is either scared to death or just totally engrossed in this movie! ha