Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All Brother

I think all 3 of our boys look SO much alike, especially in their baby pictures.  When I look at Noah, I just see John Michael as a baby.  Although, after I've looked at these pictures, it appears Noah may look a lot more like Matthew than I realized.  They all are different, but have some things that are a lot alike too!

This first set of pictures is in birth order....



 




Can you tell which is which on this set?!





How about on this set of pictures?!





And just for fun, I thought this set of pictures looked almost exactly the same!  Noah's newborn picture is the first and Matthew's is on the bottom.  They look so much alike here!



2 comments:

Robin said...

I think I guessed right!!! The last 2 of Noah and Matthew are almost exaclty the same! All 3 of your boys are so precious!

Jane (GaGa) said...

I KNOW that I got the first set of pictures correct. I'm not quite as sure on the second set but have a pretty good idea. And I agree that Noah and Matthew look a lot alike in the bottom pictures, but I have seen times when he also looked just like JM. I think he will be a good combo of both....which can't be anything buy adorable!!!