Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring

Slowly but surely there are signs of Spring all around us.  Although, you wouldn't know it this past weekend due to the freezing temperatures!  We have had some nice, warm days though! 

I noticed the trees are starting to bloom and have some buds forming...



We've had some nice days to play at the park and slide,



and swing



and slide some more!



I'm so excited for the warm weather, although by this summer I'm sure I'll be complaining non-stop about being in my 3rd trimester and the weather being so hot!  Hello large air conditioning bill!

1 comments:

Jane (GaGa) said...

Sweet pictures of my little cutie pies!!! I'm ready for spring too....it was in the 40's here this weekend and windy. As you know, both Janna and Jordan were summer babies, so I know all about 3rd trimester and HOT!!! Don't pack up the sweatshirts for Jordan or the boys...haha!