Sunday, March 20, 2011

Even More Disney

On this random day we woke up to rain.  We lucked out and got a last-minute reservation at the Polynesian for the character breakfast.  We loved it last time and we loved it just as much this time!  The food is really good and we just love the atmosphere.  We know the boys are going to love it whenever we go back!

It was rainy and a little cold so we just took our time at the Polynesian and browsed through a gift shop.  About the time we were done the sun was coming out, so we took a bus over to Animal Kingdom.


 



I love the lobby at the Polynesian!  It's so pretty!



We weren't up for doing too much on this day.  Neither one of us had ever gone to Animal Kingdom, so we just did a quick little tour through the park.



I was super excited to go see the Nemo show.  I love it!  I mean, I really, really loved it!  I wanted to see it again, but there was a big break in between shows.



The show was wonderful and since we watch Nemo almost everyday around here, I really enjoyed it.  It's a must-see!



I couldn't ride a lot of the rides there so we just walked around and then took a bus back to our resort to eat lunch.  The rest of the day was spent napping, reading books and magazines and we even ordered in a pizza to our room so we could be extra-lazy!  It felt wonderful to not really do anything for half of a day!


0 comments: