Sunday, March 27, 2011

Matthew's First Haircut!

It was definitely time for Matthew to have his first haircut.  I simply cannot cut off these sweet baby curls on any of my boys when they're little, so I just do a wee little trim so they still have their curls!  I took Matthew after we dropped JM off at Mother's Day Out and he did SO well!  Both of my boys are little angels when you put them in that seat to get their haircut....a sucker helps a lot though!

He sat up there ready to go! 



He was so happy to get a sucker.



 



I think he would have done anything for a sucker.  He was just so good!



He needed a trim, but his sweet little curls are still there!  I've noticed his hair is getting lighter and lighter lately, so who knows, it might be dark blond during the summer!



Happy First haircut Matthew!

0 comments: