Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow

Last week we prepared for our big snow, and it wasn't so big, but it was a good amount!  I felt really bad because I didn't take the boys out to play in our last snow, so I had to come through on this one.  It took forever to get all of us ready to go out and play, but we did it and everyone was fully layered and hopefully warm!

Technically, this was Matthew's first time out in the snow!  Last year we had a few good snow storms, but this was his first time to go out in it and play.  I'm thinking he wasn't all that impressed!


He didn't dislike it, but I think he was tired and then cold and he was done after a few minutes!



John Michael, on the other hand....



loves the snow!  He could have stayed out forever!



Both boys played and Matthew kept falling over and trying to walk through it.



 



Can you tell I'm loving my new camera?!!  These are the first pictures I've posted since we started using it.  All I know how to do it take the cap off, turn it on, and hit the button.  I'm hoping to learn how to use it, but it's really intimidating!  There are so many buttons!



Precious!



And of course, we can't forget our snow-loving little fluff!  Jack loves snow and he loves the run in it and bark and try and eat it!  He also had a great time outside with the boys.



Happy Snow Day face!



Not so happy snow day face!



Later that day, Jordan came a little early so he and John Michael headed outside and got a few extra minutes of fahter/son playtime in while I fixed dinner.  Can you spot Jack in the picture?  He blends in!



And on a fun sidenote: I have really started feeling the baby move a lot this week.  It's always so nice and reassuring to feel fun flutters and movements throughout the day.   I can just almost feel him/her from the outside!  Maybe another 2 weeks or so until we can really feel some movement from the outside!  We will go for our 20 week ultrasound on Valentine's Day but we won't be finding out what we're having!  Surprises make life fun!

2 comments:

Jane (GaGa) said...

Great pictures with your new camera!! In the fifth picture of JM and Matthew standing in the snow together, I thought there was a little snowman beside JM, but when I enlarged it, I saw that it was our little fluff Jack! haha They both looked super cute all bundled up for their fun in the snow.

bethany said...

Great Pictures MA! The boys are so precious!