Monday, June 15, 2009

Saturday Fun

We had a great weekend!  I thought the weather was going to be awful on Saturday but luckily it ended up being great so we got to enjoy the day together!  First things first, we headed out to the Farmer's Market with Jackson in tow!  He always has such a good time seeing other dogs and getting lots of pets!


Grabbing some breakfast before we hit the square.



My three boys!



Listening to a local band at Art Walk.



Interested in folk music?  Not so much.



Then we headed home for nappy time and then had lunch and went to the pool!  I was SO hoping Jordan could go with us this weekend so he could see JM swim!




Snack time after swimming is the best!



That's all for now!  I've got more great pictures and recipes to post from our fun weekend!  I'll make another post out of all that.  Happy Monday!


Verse O' the Day:



Behold, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us.

Isaiah 25:9

4 comments:

Dana/Meme said...

What a fun weekend!!! We cannot wait to see JM in the pool when you come for the 4th!! I know he loves the water.
I am dying to see the pictures of his first experience with good ole Southern bar-b-que!!! I know it was a hoot!
More pictures please.
Love to you all!

Dana/Meme said...

Oh, and he has on the swim trunks and tee shirt that Rose cross-stitched! She will be so happy!

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

JM looks so cute at the pool. Of course, he always looks cute!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and the recipe. We are looking forward to y'all being here for the 4th and watching JM walk and swim in the pool. Glad that y'all had a great weekend. Love y'all

Jessica said...

I think JM & Braxton have the same swimsuit. Too funny!