Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Room Re-Do

I decided a fun, quick way to make our room feel like we redecorated was to simply change up our comforter.  You'll be shocked to find out that I found this comforter at a thrift store.  Weird, right?  But, I will say, it's a really, really nice thrift store!  Of course I cleaned it and it's all nice and fresh now.  All I had to buy were 2 red pillows and viola!!

 


And here's Jack mid-jump!  I used all the other pillows that I already had. It has a matching fabric on the other side, so techinically I could have 2 comforters throughout the winter.


For under $50, I totally changed the look of our room for a cold, dark dreary winter coming our way!  I think the dark colors really feel like fall and winter!

2 comments:

Jane (Gaga) said...

Love the new look for your bedroom....and Jack in mid-jump!

Julie G. said...

It turned out great! I love it! I LOVE that store. I go by all the time just to browse--never know what will turn up! I've found so many great things there! Guy needed some new work pants--I found some brand new Banana Republic chinos for $4!! Seriously love it there. Your room looks so good. And Jack is too cute mid jump. That happens at our house too, except imagine 3 60-lb dogs.... Ugh. What are you gonna do?!