Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BUSY December!

Goodness, December is CRAZY!  Seriously!  I fit in a Beth Moore book club tonight and I'm pretty proud of myself for going in the midst of craziness.  I haven't wrapped a single present but at least my house is decorated quite nicely, as is our outside.  Jordan worked hard and all I have to do is flip one switch on a remote control and everything magically turns on!

We are having a fun but fast December, so there is no time to blog.  I'm hoping to catch up sometime.  Isn't that the philosophy of every mom?!  I thought I'd catch up on just a bit of what's been going on:

We took the boys to the Polar Express when Mom and Dad came to visit.  Sadly, Mom's knee totally went out while she was here, so she didn't get to go with us.  We had a fun time and wonderful memories were made.



 


We celebrated Matthew's second birthday with a joint birthday party with his friend Luke.  It was a great idea since they're so little and the holidays are so crazy anyway!  Everyone had a great time at Gymboree.  They love that place!



Noah started rice cereal, pears, and sweet potatoes as well.  He doesn't like the sweet potatoes as much.  He's still warming up to food and I think it's helping him sleep a little better at night.  Thank you, Lord.  I'm not sure how much longer I could have gone in a downward spiral of exhaustion and sleeplessness.



Basically, we've just been messing around!



I really want to blog about our Advent calendar and the activities I came up with this year to help us remember that Jesus is the reason for the season!  We've been doing some Bible verses mixed with fun Christmas art activities.  If you follow me on Twitter you've probably seen a lot of the fun little art projects we've been doing as well as some of the Christmas decorations around here.  I may not have time to link up with a Christmas Open House on another blog, but I want to put up some pictures of the house fully decorated so our family back home can see as well!

0 comments: