Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Because Looking Alike Is So Much Fun!

Because I have two boys close in age, I think it's so fun to look at their pictures to see how they're progressing and looking alike or different!  The funny thing about a few of these comparison pictures is they do look alike a good bit, but Matthew is wearing John Michael's clothes that JM was wearing LAST Fall...when he was 18 months old.  Shoes and all.  Matthew is SO big!  He's definitely bigger now than JM was at 11 months; and we thought JM was big!

John Michael at 11 mos old


I did it myself!


Matthew at 11 months old



 


Matthew at 11 months old



John Michael around 18 months old



 


Matthew 11 months old



John Michael 17 months old



 


John Michael vegging out in the bean bag, around 18 months old.



Matthew hanging out in the bean bag for about 5 seconds, 10 months old.



You can definitely tell JM is our more serious blond headed, blue-eyed first-born.  You can also see that Matthew is our taller, darker, rambunctious second born.  They are both so precious and each one of them was formed to be who they are!  I couldn't ask for more!

2 comments:

Vonda said...

I love those same same pictures. And love that your boys get to wear some of the same clothes. So much fun!!! So sad to miss Matthew's b-day playgroup.

Jordan Wigley said...

My boys are growing up so fast! It's stil funny to me how alike they look, though they are very different at the same time. Couldn't ask for 2 sweeter boys!

Love you, and hope you and the boys have a great day!

Jordan