Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Craigslist Chair

I found this cute little chair on Craigslist and I just had to have it.  It didn't really cost all that much and I think it's just darling!  The couple I got it from was so sweet, too!



Mainly, I figured it has character and I can recover it and even change the color of the wood.



I wasn't even thinking that it matched (ok, not really, but sort of) Matthew's green and cream room.  For some reason, he looooves this chair!  From the moment I brought it home he has crawled on it, pushed it, and pulled up on it!



Who knows what I'll end up doing with this chair.  Maybe re-purpose it and use it in our den with a little side table by the window?  But for now.....



I think I'll let Baby Matthew have fun on it!

4 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

I thought it was darling when you brought it home that day. It has such great bones and has so many possibilities. It looks cute in Matthew's room. Matthew, the climber, is even cuter :)

Laurie said...

Great find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bethany said...

I so meant to tell you how much I LOVED that chair when we were over last weekend!

Kelly said...

I love that chair! I would leave it just like it is!!!