Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Food, football, and my favorite fall fragrance candle!  All of these things scream "FALL" to me!!  Only, I wish it wasn't 95 degrees and high humidity outside! 



I am in love with my mulled cider candle!  I had one last fall and I used almost the whole candle up!  It smells just like fall should.


John Michael and Matthew were ready for the game this morning!  They were ready to cheer on The Tide, even though they're napping during the game.



We've been getting the world's best salsa from Sam's for our football snack.  It is so fresh and it goes so well with crunchy chips!  We're eating some right now as we watch the game!




We all moved from our regular seats to watch the football game during dinner!  JM was showing us his Alabama jersey.  He thought it was fun because he got to eat at his little table and he got to watch football!



One big happy Alabama family!


2 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Roll Tide!! And there are no cuter little Bama fans!!! Jack was missing his jersey though :)

Dana/Meme said...

I wanted to talk football with JM during the game, but when I called, I found out he was taking a nap. Now how much fun is it to nap during an Alabama football afternoon??? Can't wait to see y'all soon (4 days)!