Friday, April 9, 2010

Just A Little Biased!

I could be just a wee bit biased, but I think this is the cutest picture ever...in the history of the universe!



Isn't he just so darn cute?!  Oh yeah, and this picture too,



I couldn't quite decide!


And to be totally fair to my precious first-born,



He's pretty darn cute too!  And, it's official, he is now 23 months old.  That means that next month he will be (dum, dum, dum) TWO.  I know I always say it, but I never quite know how time flies so quickly!



Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Well...I know that I could be considered biased too...but....I think they are just the two cutest boys on the face of the earth!!! Matthew's smile and dimples are adorable and JM's blue eyes sparkle. It is so hard to believe that JM will be 2 next month. It seems only yesterday that Jordan was 2.....much less JM!! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!

Julie said...

I could eat him up- so cute!!!

Dana/Meme said...

Love seeing JM on his "truck"! I know he has fun riding.
Yes, Matthew and JM are precious and I echo Jane's sentiments from the comment above (except the part when Jordan was 2 - didn't quite know him then). But time really does fly and you look back and they are grown. It does just seem like yesterday when I was dragging the 3 of y'all around and how cute each of your were (and are)!!!
Wished I was coming tomorrow. I miss you all terribly!
Love to all