Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Branson and Some Randomness

I'm so far behind on so many posts!  There's a lot going on right now and we had a super-busy weekend!  I only took a few picture from our Branson trip because, well, we were shopping or eating the whole time!

John Michael loved the little luggage carts.   He thought they were trucks!  He would stand on them and say "TRUCK!"  He also loved the elevator at the hotel.  He thought it was a choo-choo!  He had fun riding it.



Gaga let him ride one of the little rides at the outlet malls.  At least this one was educational.  You had to match the barnyard sound with the animal.  Cute!



It's an easy life when you're little and get to take a nap while everyone else loads up the car!  Matthew took a little snooze on Gaga while we got ready to leave!



How cute is Matthew with his new sunglasses?  Pretty cool, if I do say so myself!



While Gaga and Aunt Janna were here we played at our neighborhood park.  John Michael kept trying to climb up into Matthew's carrier for some reason!



And I just couldn't resist this cuddly picture of Matthew in his Sunday best in his crib!



I told you it was a bunch of random pictures!  This is another one of Matthew at the craft fair that we had for our MOPS group.  I did a volunteer shift and took Matthew with me because he's so portable at this age.  I think he was worn out because he just totally passed out!



And here's John Michael getting another haircut.  He's just like his dad, he could get a haircut about every 3 weeks or so!  It grows so fast!



OK, I hope that get me somewhat caught up on recent pictures.  Have a happy Wednesday!


Verse O' the Day:



But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Joshua 24:15

3 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Great pictures! I lucked out too since Matthew passed out with me holding him...I didn't have to help load either! haha Janna and I loved being with you and the boys. I know Gamps will love JM's haircut! Miss everyone!

Judd said...

M.A.,
I can't believe you put "Jorts" on my nephew. He looks like a trashy Florida Gator fan..

Dana/Meme said...

All of the pictures are so cute! I love the one with Matthew in the "shades". And the one of Matthew propped up in his bed in the little blue bubble is very sweet. But the expression on JM's face while playing on the luggage cart is so adorable. He looks like he has spotted something that he wants to run off and get into!
(and I think the longer shorts are cute on JM)