Saturday, October 3, 2009

Go Away Cold!

Guess who's feeling better as of Friday?!  Thursday afternoon was rough.  John Michael started getting a cold, got sick, had a fever, then threw up all over me two different times and threw up on the couch where we were snuggling and watching cartoons. 


As you know, it's just a lot of clean up, involving a lot of laundry.  Jordan worked on the couch after he got home.  I'm so thankful my in-laws are bringing their carpet/upholstery cleaner when they come tomorrow!  Not only am I going to clean the couches, but I guess nesting has set in because I'm ready to get our carpets clean!



We're mostly going to stay around the house and get Jordan and John Michael completely well.  Have I mentioned I hated last fall and winter because of the constant colds we kept around here?  I'm hoping we stay healthier this year, especially with a little baby around!


Before the sickness set in, we had a fun little visitor on Thursday morning.  Braxton came to play so that Jessica could go to her ultrasound appointment. The little guys played, watched cartoons, and ate snacks!


You can tell how into Cars Braxton is!  He looks less than thrilled that John Michael is bugging him during his movie!



Thursday afternoon was playgroup at the Pumpkin Patch!  I was so excited to go and take cute pictures and have a good time.  We did not have a good time.  I think JM was really getting sick at this point and I should have just left; mommy lesson learned.  He would not let me put him down and he fussed the whole time.  Poor guy!



These are the only pictures that I could get of him.  He was not having it.  We will be back next week for cute pictures in our pumpkin shirt and a pumpkin picked out by John Michael!



And, on a fun note, I have these random pictures from last week.  After we beat Arkansas last week I knew John Michael had to wear his little Alabama outfit to church.



Here's my boys all dressed and ready to go!  I stayed home and rested that day.



And here's a random picture of John Michael playing at a park that's close to our neighborhood!  And if you can't tell, he's eating "crackah".  It's about the only thing I can get him to eat most days...that's another blog post.



Sarah Kate and John Michael looked so cute last week at playgroup.  I couldn't get him to look at the camera!  They are getting so big.




Have a happy weekend.  I know I'm keeping my guys out of church tomorrow, but I'm trying to decide about myself!  I hate that it's only the beginning of October and we're already thinking about not spreading germs or catching them.

1 comments:

Dana/Meme said...

I am so glad JM is feeling better - hope he has a good night!
And I am super glad that Jane and Nat are on their way. I know y'all will be so glad to see them, and them y'all!
Cute pictures! Love to all