Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Disney!

We're here and we are having a blast!!!  I am loving me some Disney World and John Michael has literally been an angel....who knew?!  He IS interested in things and likes looking at everything going on around him; this is no surprise, though, because he's always enjoyed watching everything going on!

I'm too tired to upload too many pictures, but I thought I would post a few of what we've been doing.

Our flights went well and JM slept and played well.  It helped having 3 other sets of arms to hand him off to.

Tomorrow is Epcot and I'm excited, although I know there won't be as much stuff for JM to do.  I'm not having morning sickness but it's probably because I'm too excited and busy.  We've been eating well at buffets and other places!  Tomorrow morning is character breakfast at Polynesian Resort!






Here's a picture of John Michael's crazy Florida hair!  His hair has turned so curly in the heat.  It's cracking me up because it's so cute and curly.  He sure takes after me in the frizzy hair department!


4 comments:

Dana/Meme said...

So glad you were able to post a few pictures! He sure looks like he is having a good time and being such a good, big boy.
I think the parents are having fun too!
I love the curly hair - reminds me a little of Judd's hair.
Get some rest and keep having fun!
Tell all HELLO!

Joan said...

I know you're having a great time! I love that pic of you holding JM!

Jessica said...

So glad your trip is going well so far! Have some fun for us.

Ginger said...

I'm glad you made it safely and are having fun. I can't wait to take Alex and Kade to Disney World someday. Congratulations on the new baby!