Friday, April 27, 2012

The Dinner Bell

Dinner around here can be really crazy sometimes.  I often say it's the worst and busiest time of my day;  Jordan is not home, I'm trying to cook (sometimes), and they are hungry and usually not behaving wonderfully!  Now that Noah is big-time mobile, it's getting harder and harder to make dinner!  He's everywhere and he always wants to be with JM and Matthew trying to do the things they do.  The fun part about Noah getting bigger is that he is slowly starting to eat what we are eating!


Case in point: avocado.  Noah has really started to love avocados!  He's starting to use his little fingers just wonderfully so that he can pick up food, puffs, and yogurt melts!


 



There's never a dull moment at our house, even for dinner!



Happy, smiley Matthew!




Aren't avocados beautiful when you crack them open?  I love their green color and how soft and squishy they are!  Speaking of avocados, I did a homemade avocado hair treatment last night, and while it was a mess, the results were really, really nice!  It looked and felt like I had straightened my hair after I had blown it dry.  It's never that soft after I blow dry it!  I'm definitely going to try it again sometime!



I saved a few slices of avocado for myself to put with my taco pie!  It was yummy!


1 comments:

Meme said...

A baby gate would help to safely contain Noah for a little while so you can get a little cooking time in! It is nearly impossible to watch 3 little ones and cook at the same time! It will get better, later!