Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Super-Sticky Type of Situation

I hate to even admit this, much less show a picture of it, but it's too funny (or sad??) not to!  I still have a Christmas centerpiece on our kitchen table.  Why? you ask?  Well, that's a good question.

All we can think of is between 2 different milk spills and a syrup incident, poor little Santa is STUCK in the middle of our kitchen table!


He is stuck so badly and it's February and he's still there.  We're thinking about trying hot water to get him unstuck!  Poor Santa!

3 comments:

Jane (GaGa) said...

hahahahahahahahaha....this post made me laugh hysterically!!! There is something about the way Santa is holding his hand up and the look in his eyes that made me think he was saying....Uhhhhh....yoooo hoooo....can you see that it is February and my bottom is still stuck to the table? Can a Santa have a hand here????? hahahahaha

Robin said...

Oh that is so funny!!!!!! I bet hot water would work. If it makes you feel any better, I just put up the rest of my Christmas decorations last week and they weren't stuck to anything, I was just lazy getting them put up!

Jordan Wigley said...

This post made me laugh. Even though I see him every night at dinner, something about looking at Santa's picture on the blog made me laugh so hard.

Hope you're all having a great morning... we'll try to work on getting Santa unstuck tonight.

Love you,
Jordan