Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mary!

Happy Birthday


 

To My Beautiful Bride!!!


 


This is Jordan, Mary's husband.  I am hijacking Mary's blog to wish my beautiful bride a happy Birthday today!  We have been married for about 4 1/2 years now, and actually went on our first date over 11 years ago in High School.  It's been such a wonderful journey over the years, constantly learning all of the little things about each other, and always growing our love for each other to a new level as each year goes by.


Mary has been such a wonderful wife to me, always there in the good times and the bad... and it doesn't hurt that she always has a hot meal waiting for me at the end of a long day of work, either!  :-)  Just when I thought I couldn't love and respect her any more than I already did, we became parents.  And I tell you, she has been such an amazing mother to our children.  I have all the respect in the world for the things that she does with them on a daily basis, and for having the desire to stay home to raise our boys every day!  I know as we continue to expand our family with our next little one due in July, that her motherly skills will continue to amaze me even more.


Thank you, baby, for being such a great wife, mother, and my best friend.  I love you so much, and hope you have a great birthday today!



Love you,
Jordan

 

4 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Happy Birthday Mary! And just know how much we love having you in our family. Jordan's words were perfect and we thank you for being such a wonderful wife and for working so hard every day raising our grandsons with so much love and dedication.

bethany said...

love this. What a sweet husband!

Happy Birthday Mary Avery!

Claire said...

Great hijacking!

Happy Birthday, Mary!

Cxx

Dana Maxwell/Meme said...

what precious words!!!! I think both of you got mates that God had waiting on you!! so perfect!!
I know your birthday was wonderful
wished we could have been there - it feels weird not to be with your "baby" on her birthday, no matter how old (young) she gets! Love you all so much!!!! (: