Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Fun Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and my wonderful husband went all out with some great surprises!  I woke up to a Happy Birthday message on our bathroom mirror and a birthday present on the floor.  I was sent on a mini scavenger hunt around the house until I got to my "real" present!  I was so shocked to see a certificate for an hour massage that very afternoon.  My sweet husband left work early and came home so that I could go leave for my massage at the spa!  What a wonderful way to spend a birthday!

After a blissful time at the spa, I met up with all my boys at P.F. Chang's.  As usual, we ate super-fast so that no one would melt down or cause too much trouble.  The little ones acted pretty good, but it was definitely time to go!

As you can tell, we let John Michael eat one of their tiny desserts.  He kind of loved it!


Afterwards, Jordan and John Michael left to go one more birthday-related errand and Matthew and I hung out and walked around our outdoor mall.  We visited the big trees.........



and the big ornaments and presents.



We also looked at the pretty water fountains!



 



We also rode the train with the boys and John Michael was sooo excited!



The conductor gave both boys a sucker so they were very happy!



After we got home Jordan surprised me with a cake from yummy Rick's Bakery!  It is so pretty and it tasted so good, too!



 



And on a fun note, I bought a cute little 4th of July baby hat for our little 4th of July baby due this summer!  This is the first purchase for baby #3!!


2 comments:

Meredith said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday! That cake looks fabulous! Miss you!

Claire said...

What sweet celebrations! I'm so glad you had a lovely day!

Cxx