Tuesday, April 22, 2014

October Fun!

Back in October we had some really fun things to do!  We were excited that fall was coming!  We took a picnic to a park....


and visited a nearby pumpkin patch for a picnic another day.





We did not do a good job at the grass maze, thus we will not be doing a real corn maze!

Life with boys...finding a toy snake in the wash!


Sometimes it's nice to just stop and read a book when they want you to.  They're only little once!


I took these 2 yahoos with me on a Walmart trip and they insisted on carrying the Bible in with them.  How could I say no?!


I braved the area craft fairs and took them all by myself one afternoon.  It went better than I expected!  They did pretty well.


They even got to ride the cow train all by themselves!  They are growing up so fast and getting so big!


0 comments: