Friday, August 3, 2012

Noah's First Steps

I took these pictures of Noah's first steps with my iPod Touch, so they're pretty blurry.  It was the easiest thing to grab to take pictures and video of Noah taking his first steps!  He took his first steps on June 1.  That's about a month before he turned 1.  Just like the rest of our boys, he took his first steps in our den!


 




He started crying and fussing, but I think he was very tired and also a little confused about what was going on!



Here he goes, walking from Jordan to myself...just like the other 2 boys!



He's so proud of himself....



And I was pretty proud of him as well!



He did that starting over the weekend, and by Monday night he greeted Jordan at the door, full-on walking by himself!  Since then he has been into everything!  He is such a little mess.  I think he's happier now that he can walk and run with his big brothers.  He wants to be big so badly!


0 comments: