Friday, August 3, 2012

Farmer's Market, A Saturday Special!

 I love our town square. I love the cool shade under the giant, old trees.  I love the fountain that each of my boys cooled their little toes in each summer.  Mostly, I love the Farmer's Market every Saturday!  I love walking around and finding peaches, apples, the best blueberries ever, yummy tomatoes, and riding Mr. Sam's truck at the Walmart Visitor's Center across the street.  Most Saturday's we do the same thing but it's always fun!


Earlier this summer they had hot pink snails that made a stop by our town.  I love how they took up residence on top of buildings and on the front lawn of the courthouse!  Pretty neat!


 






Those snails were pretty fun to climb on!



Talk about brotherly love!  Matthew helped John Michael get a cool sip of water!





This Saturday they had a tent set up with all kinds of water tables with sand and shovels!  It was really messy but so fun!



I love Saturdays!

0 comments: