Monday, July 18, 2011

A Week (or Two!) Off

Guess how much I've been enjoying Jordan being home on close to two weeks of paternity leave.....



SOOOO much!!



Since he's been home we have been able to go and do so many fun things with the boys.  It's really hard to go anywhere with a newborn, but with all of us on an outing I can easily take care of Noah and Jordan can handle the boys.  It has worked out beautifully!  I have SO enjoyed having him around all during the day.  He's such a helper to me and I just generally enjoy being around him and talking to him all throughout the day.  Now, if only we could win the lottery so that he could stay home with us every single day of the year, that would be great!


We've been to Gymboree classes and open play, the library, the Farmer's Market and we've also been to a local gym place that has open play.  They have trampolines built into the floor and a huge foam pit to jump into!  JM loves it and Matthew hates it!


Matthew finally warmed up to it toward the very end once he discovered a ball to play with!




I didn't get any pictures of JM in the foam pit but he has gone in it everytime we've been!  He loves to play at this gymnastics place!



I'm extra sad that paternity leave will be ending this week, but I do know that it's time for us (me!) to start getting into our "new" normal.  Handling the needs of 3 so close in age is going to be tough, I know, but I just hope that God can guide me through each day with a positive attitude toward my little ones!


 

1 comments:

Jane (GaGa) said...

Love the picture of "Dadin" and two of his boys!!