Monday, May 16, 2011

Splish, Splash PAD!

Last summer when I heard our town was opening a new splash pad downtown for this summer I was soo excited!  I have to admit I was a little bummed when I learned I was due in July because I had planned on spending a good bit of time there this summer.  I'm still not exactly sure how "everything" is going to work out with adding a 3rd little baby with a little mess like Matthew around, but I figure we'll get in our groove and find what works best for us!

Jordan's mom was still up for a visit, so I figured since I had help and it was 90 degrees, we would go try out our brand new splash pad!  We had a quick visit to Chick-fil-A first and then changed the boys into swim diapers when we got to the splash pad.

And if you can't tell, they had a blast!  It was really fun.  I can only imagine how packed it's going to be for most of the summer.  Matthew was a little hesitant about all the water, but he eventually warmed up to it a bit!

 


 



Matthew kept coming up to get his face wiped off with the towel!



They had such a good time.  I'm so happy we live in a town that is constantly doing new things and keeping the parks up!  It makes it so nice to live here!



We will definitely be back for more splash pad fun this summer!


2 comments:

Dana Maxwell/Meme said...

how nice for this to have opened now & not in July
y'all will enjoy it this summer!

Jane (GaGa) said...

What a fun day!!! I'm sure that they will both be running full blast through the water by next visit. After the baby is born, you could pack a picnic supper and meet Jordan there after work! They would love having Dada get wet with them too:)