Saturday, October 5, 2013

July in Alabama

 I'm still catching up from all of our summer activities....


Whenever we go back home to Alabama the boys always want to go to the Imagination Place.  It's  a fun little kid place with a little grocery store, bank, and a few other things to play with.  It doesn't hurt that my favorite home cookin' restaurant is right next door to it!  We usually go there to eat lunch after the boys play!

They had a fun display set up all about turtles and outdoor things.  Here, Judd and I are taking on the roll of fisherman and game warden!


More swimming...


an indoor bouncy place was fun as well on hot July days...


Matthew and I went on a date night to see Monster's University.  We did some shopping and I let him pick out an awesome t-shirt with a sports car on it.  He was in heaven!  I love to have some quiet time with my little guy.


We also took a trip to the Birmingham Zoo.  We had a great time and I was really impressed at nice everything was.  We rode the train, fed the ducks, sweated a ton, saw a butterfly garden, walked through a barn, and then went on a walk with dinosaurs in the woods!


Before we went on our dinosaur walk we stopped off at the soapy splash pad!




I'd say everyone had a great day at the zoo!

1 comments:

Jane Cosby (Gaga) said...

Fun days!!